P90X Recipes > Main dishes > P90x Stir Fry Shrimp Recipe
- Shrimp (6.0 oz.)
- Soy Sauce (1.0 tbsp)
- Rice Vinegar (0.5 tsp)
- Fat-Free Chicken Broth (2.0 tbsp)
- Minced Garlic (1.0 tsp)
- Ginger (1.0 tsp)
- Red Onions (wedge cut) (0.5 cup)
- Broccoli Florets (1.0 cup)
- Snow or Sugar Snap Peas (Frozen) (0.5 cup)
- Mushrooms - Raw (1.0 cup of pieces or slices)
- Yellow Bell Pepper (0.25 cup)
- Water Chestnut (drained) (0.25 cup)
Who can resist this mouthwatering, flavorful, and delicious shrimp tossed with mixed veggies added to the table?
- Devein the shrimp, rinse, and drain well.
- Stir up the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of the chicken broth in a saute' pan over medium heat.
- Saute garlic and ginger until tender.
- Combine all the vegetables to the pan and sauté, stir, and add a cup of broth at a time if needed.
- Half cooked the vegetable then add shrimp, sauté, and stir until vegetables are tender and shrimp are dense.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Tip: When defrosting a frozen shrimp, it is best to defrost it either in the refrigerator or in ice cold water. It is a big no to defrost it in room temperature or warm place and most especially on a microwave oven.
- Eating Styles: Shrimp are being cooked in many different styles and so are your eating habits should coincide into it. On a cocktail shrimp, pierced them with whatever fork is provided and dip into the sauce before each bite. If large shrimp are served on a platter with sauce and no fork, pick up with your fingers, dip into sauce and put to your mouth, but do not dunk the second bite into the sauce. When shrimp is deep-fried this means it is meant to be eaten with the fingers. If the shrimp is skewered, then slide the shrimp off on to the plate. When it comes to oriental dishes, remove the tail with a fork and set to the side of your plate.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving