Did not feel hungry in Day 1 of Medifast

• 1957 days ago

img
    Brooke Level 1
    It wasn't bad! I am so happy. I had black coffee, Medifast RTD shake, Medifast soft serve shake, Medifast puffs, Medifast tomato soup (will NOT make this as soup again!!) and a Medifast brownie. L&G was 3 eggs, 1 c zucchini, 1/2 c tomatoes with salt & pepper. I did it! My teeth are brushed and I am in my jammies ready for bed..

I was not even hungry today and did not feel horrible like I did the first time around. I hope tomorrow is great too!.

• 1954 days ago

You are off to a great start!!! Can't wait to get my first day in the books!!.

• 1952 days ago

I am excited to be starting my first day tomorrow too ( or I guess it is actually today now) I already took my measurements, will weigh in in the morning and take my 'before' picture. Off too bed now!.

• 1946 days ago

Awesome BonnieM. I remember too that my first day wasn't bad at all. Note I disliked the tomato soup the first time as well but now I really like it. Your taste buds will change over time so try it again in a few weeks..

• 1945 days ago

Yeah! Keep it up! You know you can!.

• 1943 days ago

Way to go BonnieM! I hope day 2 for you is just as good or better..

• 1940 days ago

Getting ready to start day one am a little scared! Hope it goes well..

• 1934 days ago

Julianna Nutritionist
    For your tomato soup you can mix it with 3 to 4 tablespoons of water to make a paste. Spray a plate with Pam and pour the paste onto the plate and spread it around Nuke it for 2 to 3 minutes until it's cooked let it cool and it makes great crackers. I had to do this with all the cram soups to finish what I got the 1st time I ordered them. You can also add seasons as well it’s not bad. I broke mine up into a baggie and used them for a on the go meal.

• 1934 days ago

CONGRATS on beginning the journey!.

• 1930 days ago

1 meal at a time, 1 day at a time!.

Congrats on the first day, I'm excited to see how you do this week!.

• 1927 days ago

Hooray! I'm on day 13 (really? already?) and I feel incredible. Just take it day by day and meal by meal and we will both get there!.

• 1924 days ago

Way to go Bonnie! My first day was yesterday and I feel fantastic! I think we are a pretty awesome group of people. Keep up the great work!.

• 1865 days ago

It was Parmesan puffs. Love them!.

Today was great too. I had 2 cups of black coffee, Medifast Fruit Nut bar, Medifast mango soft serve shake, Medifast hot cocoa, Medifast soft bake cookie, and will have a Medifast brownie or pudding later..

I am not sure if I messed up on my L&G. Can someone tell me?.

Green was 1.5 c steamed broccoli..

I tried to split my Lean and I don't know if this is right. I had 2 eggs and 1 light string cheese. Am I short of my Lean? I know the eggs = 2/3 Lean but I cannot remember how many light string cheese is in a Lean..

I felt good today but before dinnertime I got so hungry..

• 412 days ago

I also fell in love with Medifast from the very first day! I haven't felt myself so energetic for a long time just after I ate their cornflakes for breakfast. I got down to my term paper writing at once and didn't feel hungry for hours which unusual as this type of work makes me want to eat very soon.

Reply To This Post

You must log in or sign up in order to reply