Did not feel hungry in Day 1 of Medifast

• 1786 days ago

img
    Brooke Level 1
    It wasn't bad! I am so happy. I had black coffee, Medifast RTD shake, Medifast soft serve shake, Medifast puffs, Medifast tomato soup (will NOT make this as soup again!!) and a Medifast brownie. L&G was 3 eggs, 1 c zucchini, 1/2 c tomatoes with salt & pepper. I did it! My teeth are brushed and I am in my jammies ready for bed..

I was not even hungry today and did not feel horrible like I did the first time around. I hope tomorrow is great too!.

• 1783 days ago

You are off to a great start!!! Can't wait to get my first day in the books!!.

• 1781 days ago

I am excited to be starting my first day tomorrow too ( or I guess it is actually today now) I already took my measurements, will weigh in in the morning and take my 'before' picture. Off too bed now!.

• 1775 days ago

Awesome BonnieM. I remember too that my first day wasn't bad at all. Note I disliked the tomato soup the first time as well but now I really like it. Your taste buds will change over time so try it again in a few weeks..

• 1774 days ago

Yeah! Keep it up! You know you can!.

• 1772 days ago

Way to go BonnieM! I hope day 2 for you is just as good or better..

• 1769 days ago

Getting ready to start day one am a little scared! Hope it goes well..

• 1763 days ago

Julianna Nutritionist
    For your tomato soup you can mix it with 3 to 4 tablespoons of water to make a paste. Spray a plate with Pam and pour the paste onto the plate and spread it around Nuke it for 2 to 3 minutes until it's cooked let it cool and it makes great crackers. I had to do this with all the cram soups to finish what I got the 1st time I ordered them. You can also add seasons as well it’s not bad. I broke mine up into a baggie and used them for a on the go meal.

• 1763 days ago

CONGRATS on beginning the journey!.

• 1759 days ago

1 meal at a time, 1 day at a time!.

Congrats on the first day, I'm excited to see how you do this week!.

• 1756 days ago

Hooray! I'm on day 13 (really? already?) and I feel incredible. Just take it day by day and meal by meal and we will both get there!.

• 1753 days ago

Way to go Bonnie! My first day was yesterday and I feel fantastic! I think we are a pretty awesome group of people. Keep up the great work!.

• 1694 days ago

It was Parmesan puffs. Love them!.

Today was great too. I had 2 cups of black coffee, Medifast Fruit Nut bar, Medifast mango soft serve shake, Medifast hot cocoa, Medifast soft bake cookie, and will have a Medifast brownie or pudding later..

I am not sure if I messed up on my L&G. Can someone tell me?.

Green was 1.5 c steamed broccoli..

I tried to split my Lean and I don't know if this is right. I had 2 eggs and 1 light string cheese. Am I short of my Lean? I know the eggs = 2/3 Lean but I cannot remember how many light string cheese is in a Lean..

I felt good today but before dinnertime I got so hungry..

Reply To This Post

You must log in or sign up in order to reply