For those of us who don't live 9-5

• 3385 days ago

img
    regazzadilupo Level 3
    So far I haven't figured out how to edit times/ put foods into other days, comment on challenges, etc, for people like me who don't work the 'usual' shift. I'm a chef and I'm at work 3-10. My day doesn't end till at least 2 am most nights, 4 am is more common. So midnight for me is not a new day, it's around 'after dinner' or 'dinner' because that's when I get home, and I'm certainly NOT about to skip 'dinner' just because it's late. It's also the time I do most of my exercising!

• 3385 days ago

lol When I worked nights, I re-adjusted MY schedule so that it worked. Granted, my 'lunch' was somewhere around midnight or 1, but it was still lunch. :) The lighting was just a little different. The only time I ran into problems was when I had to go to the bank or the doc, or attend a school meeting for the kids...

• 3385 days ago

Oh! What's my point... lol I don't use that part of the program. My schedule is still pretty messed up.

• 3384 days ago

Julyetta Fitness trainer
    I KNOW how you feel! I used to work random shifts all the time, wiether 8-4, 4-12 or 12-8. My body NEVER adjusted. I didnt even get a week on/off. It was just midnight here, 8am the next day. Eating is TOUGH. Because I lacked on sleep, my body craved food for fuel. I found when I was bored at work at 4am, I would eat. It was HARD. I didnt ever really come up with any solutions, then got a 9-5 job. Thank goodness!

• 3382 days ago

You can use the categories as you want. Your breakfast can be at 2 pm if you want, it's still your breakfast if it's the first meal of the day. As long as you are consistent with the way you use it it doesn't matter. As for adding food for the previous day, when you click 'add food' there is a drop-down menu on the bottom right for the day, just beside the meal. The default is 'today' but it lets you change it to any day in the past.

Reply To This Post

You must log in or sign up in order to reply