What happens when you exceed level 20?

• 3400 days ago

img
    kaiazoo Level 16
    There are fewer and fewer challenges on top. I hope to use this program for the long haul, because the challenges also help me stay on top of non-fitness-related things, like studying for a certain number of hours per day, and changing habits in other areas of life. I'd love to see this "game" application adapted for challenges in other parts of life (career, relationships, goals, etc.) The app format is great! So motivating!

• 3400 days ago

SlimKickerAdmin Community manager
    It will take awhile for you to exceed level 10, let alone level 20. LOL... Although we've been thinking about making the leveling system a bit easier.

You're free to create your own challenges though if you feel ours are too easy.

• 3399 days ago

Okay. Just one question: do the levels become longer as you go higher up? I finished level one in just one day.

Also, is there a way to program self-created challenges that TAKE AWAY points? I have bad habits that I would like to break, and it would help if there was a feature where I can take away a point(s) every time I make that blunder.

Thanks for your replies!

• 3399 days ago

That was two questions. I'm an idiot. :-) Thanks for taking the time to answer!

• 3399 days ago

SlimKickerAdmin Community manager
    Yes, the levels become longer.

Hmm.. as for taking away points, no we don't have that.

Reply To This Post

You must log in or sign up in order to reply